Let’s say you have 1 ad spot and you want to sell the space to 5 advertisers and have the ads each show 20% of the time? What you’d want to do is set up 1 Zone and target multiple campaigns or ads to that Zone.
From there, every time the page loads an ad will be chosen at random from the pool of 5 ads you have targeted to the Zone.
Here’s how you can do that:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click on “Zones” in the left side menu.
- Click on “New zone”.
- Enter the name of your zone.
- Enter the “Advertisement count”.
- Enter the number for the “Concurrent campaigns”.
- Click on “Create zone”.
- Now, create your campaigns. You can follow the steps here How to create a campaign
- Create the campaigns you want to target in that zone.
Here’s a short video to guide you: