Your editable ad may not be updating for these reasons:
- Your social media account information is incorrect.
- If the ad should update from Facebook, make sure that:
- The Facebook page’s security settings do not have Age or County restrictions (our API needs to access your page information anonymously)
- The hashtag you entered for the ad in the dashboard has no trailing spaces
- Your Facebook posts are not too close together in time. Our system will only pull the most recent update and check for a hashtag. If a post with the correct hashtag is posted immediately before a post without the hashtag (within 10 minutes), our system may not have a chance to find the update. We call this “burying” an update.
- Make sure your Facebook page is a real page according to Facebook terminology. Personal Facebook pages used as business or organization pages will not work.