Yes! In addition to automatically emailed reports on a user-defined schedule, as part of our XPRESS tier, you also have the possibility of exporting reports. This gives you additional flexibility.
You can export reports for your advertisers by clicking on the advertiser of your choice once you find the name of the ad you would like to see reporting for you will click into it. In the top right of the corner, you will see the advanced reporting tab. Here you can view and download your advertisement report.
Sample clip of Exported Report
Here’s how you can download the report from your Dashboard:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click on “Advertisers” on the left.
- Click into the advertiser you where the ad is under.
- Click on the advertisement you want to generate a report for.
- Click on “Advanced Reporting” on the top menu.
- Select the start and end date then click on “Set Range” to see the report.
- If you want to download the report then click on “Get Downloadable Report”.
Here is a short video to guide you: