In order to allow an advertiser to edit their ad you’ll first want to set up the advertiser as a user. You can refer to this article for the steps on how Adding an administrator to your advertiser’s account
Here’s how to enable the option to edit ads for advertisers:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left.
- Click the advertiser you want to give the option to edit their ads.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- Select the ad format then click the “Create (name of ad format)” button.
- First, create the advertisement name. Second, tick the box beside “Allows editing”. Then, enter the destination URL. Finally, upload the image for your ad.
- Click “Create advertisement”.
The advertiser will now be able to log in and access their advertisement.
Here’s a short video to guide you: