In Broadstreet, you can apply CSS styles such as padding and borders to individual ads on the edit zone page. The CSS settings on this page will be applied individually to each advertisement.
Here’s how to edit the CSS Styling:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Zones” on the left side menu.
- Click on a zone with an advertisement that you would like to have styled.
- Click “Edit Zone” in the upper-right side.
- Scroll down the page to the Style field under “Advanced Settings.”
- In this Style field, add CSS that will be applied inline to a span tag that wraps each individual ad. For example, If you want to add padding at the bottom of an advertisement, you could add something like, display: inline-block; padding-bottom: 10px ;
- Click “Update zone”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: