Here are the steps on how to set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left navigation bar.
- Select the advertiser you want to create a campaign for.
- Click “New campaign”.
- Enter the name for your campaign.
- Under the “Flight” tab, enter the start and end date for your campaign.
- Also under the “Flight” tab, fill the impression target, max impressions type and select the campaign display type.
- Under the “Placements” tab, select the advertisement(s), the zones and the target device for this campaign.
- Click “Add placement(s)”.
- Under the “Keywords” tab, if you want to use any keyword, then enter that here.
- Under the “Weighting” tab, select the weight for your campaign.
- Under the “Geotargeting” tab, select a place or places that you want to include or exclude in this campaign.
- Click “Add geotarget”.
- Click “Create campaign”.
Here’s a video to guide you: