Here’s how to set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Zones” on the left side menu.
- Click “New zone”.
- Enter the name of the mobile zone. For example mobile leaderboard.
- Click “Create zone”.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left side menu.
- Select the advertiser you want to create a mobile ad for.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- Select the ad format and then click “Create a <name of the ad format>”.
- Enter the name of your mobile advertisement.
- Enter the destination URL and then upload the image file.
- Click “Create advertisement”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the mobile zone you have created for your mobile ad.
- Click “Create campaign”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: