Here’s how you can set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- If you don’t have zones yet, you can create it first. Go to “Zones”.
- Click on “New Zone” in the upper right part of the menu.
- If you already have zones, go to the Zones section.
- Look for your Zone and click that.
- Click on “Edit Zone”.
- Scroll down to “Display Type” then click on the field box and select “Rotation”.
- Set a “Rotation Interval” in milliseconds to set the time frame for how long one advertisement will display before switching to the next advertisement.
- Scroll down and click on “Update Zone”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: