This is an ad format that slides into view when the user scrolls down through a certain % of the page. If the page isn’t long or doesn’t require scrolling, it doesn’t appear. This will absolutely get the user’s attention. Use for a high-paying client or to promote other content on your site (keep the reader engaged). The actual banner can be any size. Thinner banners work better on mobile.
Here are the steps on how to create a slide in ad:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left navigation bar.
- Select the advertiser you want to create ads for.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- From the list of ad formats, scroll down to “No inventory needed”.
- Go to the slide in ad format and click on “Create a slide in”.
- Enter the name of your advertisement.
- Select yes or no if the slide in will come from the left side.
- Enter the URL destination.
- Upload the ad image.
- Modify the other settings of the ad according to your preference.
- Click “Create advertisement”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: