Here’s how to set it up:
- Login in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Zones” in the left side menu.
- Click “New zone”.
- Enter the name for your zone. The name basically shows where the zone will appear on the site.
- Enter an advertisement count. It’s the number of ads (maximum) to show in this unit.
- Select display type. Standard – the ad will rotate on page refresh and Rotation – the ad will rotate after a set interval.
- Enter the rotation interval. Common interval is between 4000-7000 milliseconds.
- Click “Create zone”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: