Yes! You can definitely add the same Zone in multiple spots on the same page.
However, it’s possible you may end up only seeing your ad once. If that happens it would be because the adserver makes sure the same campaign isn’t shown more than once on a page.
If that’s the culprit you’ll want to be sure to either run ads in separate campaigns, or edit the Zone to “Allow Duplicates”. That will make sure ads appear for you.
- Log in into your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click on “Zones” at the left side menu.
- Click “New zone” on the top right side of the page.
- Enter the name of the zone and advertisement count.
- Tick the box next to “Allow duplicate ads?”.
- Select display type and rotation interval.
- Click “Create zone”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: