Force style isolation is done in some cases because sometimes a website’s CSS conflicts with the CSS of the ad format causing display challenges.
Here’s how you can do that:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left navigation bar.
- Select the advertiser you want to create ads for.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- Go to the “New generation” ad format.
- Select the “The Billboard Broadway Series” ad format and click “Create a the Billboard Broadway Series”.
- Enter the name for your advertisement.
- Upload the banner image for your advertisement.
- Enter the destination URL.
- Select your preferred background-color.
- Click “Show advanced”.
- Under “Style Isolation”, select “Force style isolation”.
- Under “Extra CSS”, enter the CSS code.
- Click “Create advertisement”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: