Here are the steps on how to set that up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left menu.
- Click the Advertiser you want to create a campaign for.
- Create a campaign. You can click on “Create new” or the “New campaign” button.
- Go to the “Geotargeting” tab.
- First, type the location (country, state, city or zip code), second select radius or exact match. If radius, then select the range, miles or kilometers. Finally, select if that location is included or excluded in the displaying of the ads on your site.
- Click “Add geotarget”.
- Click “Create campaign”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: