Create run of site ads. When creating or editing a campaign, you can run the ad in as many zones as you need.
For example, If you had a leaderboard ad and wanted to run it across all leaderboard zones on your site.
Here’s how you can set that up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left side menu.
- Click on the advertiser that you want to create a campaign for.
- Click “New campaign”.
- Go to the “Placements” tab.
- Select advertisement(s) and select zones.
- Select the target device.
- Click “Add placements”.
- Click “Create campaign”.
If you’ve already created the campaign, you can click into the campaign and edit the “Placements.” This is another way to edit which zones an ad appears in.
Here’s a short video to guide you: