- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click on “Advertisers” on the left.
- Click into the advertiser whose ad you would like to preview.
- Click into, or create, the ad that you would like to preview.
- On the advertisement page, you will see a box that says “Preview on Your Site”. There are two tools.
- The first tool is the public preview link. It is a special link which can be sent to clients to view an ad, even if they don’t have a Broadstreet account.
- The second tool is the Preview-on-page tool. This tool can show you, or a client, what the ad will look like on your site as if it were live. It can also be used to test to see what an ad will look like in a given zone when it’s live. Just select the zone you would like to preview the ad in. Next, enter the URL of a page on your website that has that zone present. Finally, click Generate Preview URL. A link will appear below with a sample of the ad on your site.
Here’s a short video to guide you on how: