When someone clicks the “Click to Enlarge” text on a click to enlarge advertisement the image will open up a larger version of the advertisement. It won’t load your client’s website or take them away from the advertisement.
This allows you to have a smaller version of something like a flyer or busy ad and the end user can expand it to see the full copy and ad.
The steps to create a click to enlarge ad are as follows:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” in the left side menu.
- Click the advertiser you want to create an ad for.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- Type in the search field click to enlarge.
- Select the category from the results list. NOTE: each category has a click on enlarge ad.
- Click “Create a click to enlarge” button.
- Create name for the advertisement.
- Upload the initial image and the enlarged image.
- Enter the text to use as a call to action.
- Click “Create advertisement”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: