Looking for a way to show multiple creatives for one advertisers? A good option would be to create an advertiser called something like “Freebies” (or whatever you’d like). From there you can run all of their ads in the same campaign.
The adserver will, by default, prevent more than one from being served on the same page load at any given time.
Here’s how you can set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- To create a zone, you can follow the steps here to create https://information.broadstreetads.com/how-to-create-a-zone/
- Then to create an advertisement. you can follow the steps here https://information.broadstreetads.com/how-to-create-an-advertisement/.
- After creating your ads, go back to the advertiser where the ads were created under.
- Click “New campaign”.
- Go to “Placements”.
- Select the advertisements, then the zone you have created to place into this campaign, finally, select the target device.
- Click “Add placement(s)”.
- Click “Create campaign”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: