If you have multiple ads in a Zone and they’re not rotating, here are a few things to check:
- Are the ads part of the same campaign? If that’s the case, the adserver won’t show both at the same time to maximize share of voice. You can edit the zone to “Allow duplicates” and save if that’s the case, clearing up your issue.
- Check the number of ads allowed and make sure it’s not set to blank.
Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Zones” on the left.
- Select the zone that you want to edit.
- Click on “Edit zone”.
- Tick the box in “Allow Duplicate Ads?”.
- The “Advertisement count” should not be left blank.
- Click “Update zone”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: