In Broadstreet, you can apply CSS styles such as padding and borders to individual ads on the Edit Zone Page. The CSS settings on this page will applied individually to each advertisement.
To Edit the CSS Styling:
- Click on “Zones” on the left menu.
- Click on a zone with an advertisement that you would like to have styled.
- Click “Edit Zone” in the upper-right side.
- Scroll down the page to the Style field under “Advanced Settings.”
- In this Style field, add CSS that will be applied inline to a span tag that wraps each individual ad.
If you want to add padding on the bottom of an advertisement, you could add something like:
display: inline-block; padding-bottom: 10px
If you wanted a light gray border along with the padding, you might have:
display: inline-block; padding-bottom: 10px; border: 1px solid #eee;