If you want to upload an SWF advertisement, you’ll want to be sure you have a backup image in case Flash isn’t supported (very common these days!).
Here’s how to set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left navigation bar.
- Select the advertiser you want to create ads for.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- Click on “IAB Plus” ad format.
- Scroll down to “Hosted Flash / SWF” and click “Create a Hosted Flash / SWF”.
- Enter the name of your advertisement.
- Enter the SWF URL.
- Upload the fallback image.
- Enter the link or URL where the user will be taken to after clicking on the ad.
- Click “Create advertisement”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: