- 1 Upcoming Webinars
- 2 Weekly Office Hours w/ Kenny Katzgrau, CEO of Broadstreet Every Friday, 2:30 – 3:30PM ET
- 3 Previous Webinars
- 3.1 The Intersection Virtual Conference (May 13, 2022) | Watch Here
- 3.2 Inflation Busting: Digital Ad Sales With Broadstreet (March 31, 2022)
- 3.3 Webinar: Rapid Recovery: Win Advertisers Back After COVID (May 19, 2021) | Watch Here
- 3.4 The Rookie’s Guide to Digital Ad Sales
- 3.5 Webinar: The Rookie’s Guide to Digital Ad Sales (April 14, 2021) | Watch Here
- 4 Launch a Hyperlocal Webinar Series
- 4.1 Webinar 1: Planning – How to Assess the Viability of a Hyperlocal News Business & What You Need to Know | Watch Here
- 4.2 Webinar 2: Launch – An Action-Oriented Guide to Choosing Website Platforms & Revenue-Generating Tools | Watch Here
- 4.3 Webinar 3: Growth – What Every Business Owner Should Know to Grow & Thrive – First Hires, Goal Setting, & More | Watch Here
- 4.4 Ad Sales Training Webinar Series | Watch Here
Weekly Office Hours w/ Kenny Katzgrau, CEO of Broadstreet
Every Friday, 2:30 – 3:30PM ET
This event series can be added to your calendar using the Google Calendar link above — Google takes its time in actually importing the event info.
You can also join directly at the scheduled time using the zoom call link above, and here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82252949550
The Intersection Virtual Conference (May 13, 2022) | Watch Here
Happy Customers: How to Get Them and Keep Them
– Scott Brodbeck, Publisher, ARLnow.com
Why Buy? What Advertisers Really Want
– L’areal Lipkins, Sales Coach, Lipkins Consulting Group
How Shawnee Mission Post Grew Memberships to Two-Thirds Its Annual Revenue
– Jay Senter, Publisher, Shawnee Mission Post
Best Impressions: Ad Sales Panel
– Hosted by Kenny Katzgrau, CEO, Broadstreet
– Annette Batson, Ad Sales Director, Baristanet
– Kathleen Hashbarger, Director of Advertising Sales, MyEdmondsNews
– Ross Furukawa, Founder, Santa Monica Daily Press
– Kim Clark, Vice President of Business Development, Noozhawk
Inflation Busting: Digital Ad Sales With Broadstreet (March 31, 2022)
We made it through a pandemic, but now costs are higher all around. Marketing needs, however, haven’t gone away and there’s plenty of ad spending.
Get up to speed on the latest Broadstreet features while learning how to:
* Sell to price-sensitive accounts, even in this market
* Target bigger advertisers and win them over
* Automate more work for you and your team
* Look like an ad sales all-star with Q&A with Annette Batson
Webinar: Rapid Recovery: Win Advertisers Back After COVID (May 19, 2021) | Watch Here
As small businesses rebound from COVID, advertising budgets are coming back. Publishers and their sales teams are, of course, looking to get back to “normal” as quickly as possible.
Need some ideas on recapturing advertisers?
Join Kenny Katzgrau of Broadstreet and all-star sales professional Annette Batson of Baristanet as they provide specific insight into how to win back advertisers that may have taken a break during the pandemic.
The Rookie’s Guide to Digital Ad Sales
Whether you’re a rookie ramping up or a veteran looking for some new insights, this crash course on digital ad sales is sure to get you and your ad sales team primed for the first ad buying season of 2021.
As more publishers are launching digital publications, and advertisers are beginning to ramp up spending again, it’s becoming increasingly important to have an efficient and effective sales process that works — even if a rookie’s implementing it.
Watch Kenny Katzgrau of Broadstreet and all-star sales professional Annette Batson of Baristanet walk you through the condensed version of their popular 8-part “Optimal Digital Ad Sales Process” series from 2020.
Webinar: The Rookie’s Guide to Digital Ad Sales (April 14, 2021) | Watch Here
Launch a Hyperlocal Webinar Series
The most comprehensive guide to launching a hyperlocal news business ever assembled. We were joined by a panel of 12 hyperlocal news and LION veterans. Watch the full three-webinar series and download all enclosed worksheets from our Launch a Local News Website and Business: Startup Resource Center