If the Native Advertisement ad format and the Local Spotlight zone is not yet available on your Dashboard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left navigation bar.
- Select the advertiser you want to create ads.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- Go to the premium ad category then look for the native advertisement ad format
- Click on “Create a native advertisement”.
- Enter the details for your native ad.
- Click “Create Advertisement”.
- Then create a campaign.
- Enter the details for the campaign, select the local spotlight zone you wan to place the native ad into.
- Edit the campaign and under the “Flight” tab, set the campaign display type to “Allow repeating (advertisement level)”.
- Click “Update Campaign”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: