This is a feature that you can use if you would like for an advertisement to avoid on a specific page on your site.
Here’s how you can set that up in the Dashboard:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- To create a zone, you can refer to this article How to create a zone.
- To create an ad(s), you can refer to this article How to create an advertisement.
- Once the zones and advertisements are created, click “Advertisers” on the left side menu.
- Select the advertiser you want to create a campaign for.
- Click “Create new campaign”.
- Go to the “Placements” tab.
- Select the zone(s) and advertisement(s) for this campaign.
- Select the target device.
- Click “Add placements”.
- Go to “Keywords” tab.
- Determine the keyword for pages you would like to avoid.
- Enter that keyword in the negative keywords section.
- Click “Create campaign”.
Here is a short video to guide you: