Sometimes you may need to change a banner ad that you’ve already uploaded. This may be for one of the following reasons:
- There was a mistake in the original banner graphic
- The advertiser simply wants a new advertisement
- You were experimenting and want to update the ad you originally uploaded
To change a banner ad:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the advertiser whose ad you want to change. You can use the filter section to search for the advertiser.
- In the Advertisements box, click the name of the advertisement which you uploaded, but want to change.
- You should now see a preview of the advertisement. Click “Edit Advertisement” on the upper-right side.
- Scroll down the field, click the “Upload” button to upload a new or updated image from your computer.
- Once done, scroll down at the bottom and click on “Update Advertisement”.
Note: This method is intended for when the originally uploaded ad is a mistake, or you simply need to update the ad. Usually, when an advertiser sends you a new ad for a specific purpose, like a holiday promotion, it’s a hint that you should create a new ad and campaign, and name it appropriately.
Here is a short video to guide you: