Are 3rd party ads accepted? Yes! We support third party advertisements.
You can track clicks as long as the third party ad type supports click macros. Unfortunately, not all of them do.
Here’s how you can set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left navigation bar.
- Select the advertiser you want to create ads for.
- Click “New advertisement”.
- Under “Standard advertisements”, scroll down and select “HTML or 3rd-party code” ad then click “Create HTML or 3rd-party code”.
- Enter the name for your advertisement.
- Enter your HTML code.
- Enter the destination URL link.
- Click “Create advertisement”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: