You can configure Broadstreet so that it automatically emails reports to advertisers.
Here are the timeframes when the reports are sent out:
- Weekly – every Monday
- Monthly – every 1st of the month
- Quarterly – every 1st of the month of each quarter
Here are the steps on how to set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left menu.
- Click on the advertiser who should receive reports.
- Click “Edit” on the top right of the screen.
- In the “automatic reports” section of the page, check off one or more options: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly.
- Scroll down and click “Update advertiser”.
- To control who receives the reports, add one or more admins to the advertiser’s account. Click on “Edit” again.
- Click on “New administrator”.
- Enter the email address of the person that’s going to be the administrator, tick the box for welcome message and click on “Create Advertiser Admin”.
- Enter the name of the new administrator.
- Click on “Random password” to generate a password.
- Click “Create Advertiser Admin”.
Here’s a short how-to video to guide you: