Using Broadstreet, you can set an advertisement to be served only when viewed on specific device types, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click on “Advertisers” on the left.
- Select the Advertiser you want to edit the ads for.
- Click the advertisement you want to target to a specific device type.
- Scroll down to the “New campaign” section.
- First, enter the details for name of the campaign. Second, select a start & end date, then select a zone.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Edit this campaign”.
- Go to the “Placements” tab.
- Select the device you want to target by clicking on the navigation arrows.
- Click “Update Campaign”.
Here’s a short video to guide you: