As you already know you can allow advertisers to make edits to their creatives by simply adding them as an administrator under their advertiser account in the dashboard.
Once they have administrative rights they will be able to edit any of the ads that they have access to. All edits require publisher approval before they can go live. You will never need to worry that changes will go live that violate standards or without approval.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Log in to your Broadstreet account here https://my.broadstreetads.com.
- Click “Advertisers” on the left.
- Click the advertiser you want to give the option to edit their ads.
- Click “Edit”.
- Click “New administrator”.
- Enter the email address of the new administrator. You also have the option to send a welcome message.
- Click “Save”.
Here is a short video to guide you: